Spellbinder Dies & Accessories
Spellbinders Dies ~ 10% to 30% off
We know how much you like Spellbinders which is why we stock a wide range of Spellbinders die templates, tools, accessories, books and machines. We sell everything from Nestabilities to Edgabilities, from Shapeabilities to Borderabilities, and from Enhanceabilities to M-Bossabilities and Impressabilities. We even have the Grand Calibur machine
We have new stock arriving on a regular basis and there’s free delivery on all orders over £10.
If there’s something you would like that you don’t see please get in touch with us – and if it’s out of stock we can let you know the minute it comes back in.
Up to 20% off
15% - 20% OFF
In 2003 Spellbinders Paper Arts, under the guidance of owner and craft enthusiast Stacey Caron, introduced to the crafting world the Wizard™ Universal Craft Tool along with a unique collection of die templates.
Since then Spellbinders Paper Arts has brought to market many original and popular craft products including:
- The Grand Calibur™ machine, a large format embossing & die cutting machine which offers die cutting or embossing up to 8.25 inches (8¼")wide.
- Nestabilities® dies - nested die templates made in 1/4th and 1/8th of an inch increments for cutting and embossing.
- Edgeabilities®—versatile die templates for edging and detailed cutting.
- Shapeabilities®—the first free-form, shaped die templates, which allow you to cut or emboss in the centre of cards and in any orientation.
- Borderabilities® Petite—5.5 inch die templates for card making which feature one-cut edges and elegant embossing detail.
- Borderabilities Grand—12 inch (12") die templates for scrapbooking to create full-page borders.
- Shapeabilities Nested Sets – incrementally sized shaped die templates.
- Nesties®—Nestabilities sets which combine four die template collections.
- Presto Punch™ machine, the first automatic embossing & punching machine.
- M-Bossabilities™ - a range of reversible embossing folders available in 3 different sizes.
- Impressabilities® - flexible metal templates for embossing. They can be used to emboss the pattern, apply ink to letterpress, stencil through the pattern, or cut apart to embellish with pieces of the pattern.
- Enhanceabilities™ - these pop-up die designs which include hearts and butterfly wings allow you to add your own creative flair to your projects.